Today’s wedding photo of the day was submitted by Briana and Josh. They got married at The Barn at Flying Hills in Reading, Pennsylvania.
Here is what Briana had to say about their photo: “this is one of my favorite photos of my husband and I just because I can see it in him how much he loves me and I love my bouquet of flowers! It did rain on our wedding day but it was such a fun night celebrating. July 30th will be one year since we been married.”
The couple’s wedding photographer was the groom’s cousin Kelly Zimmerman with Hidden Story Photography.
Do you want to submit your own wedding photo for our wedding photo of the day?
We want to see your absolute favorite photo from your wedding day. We are going to choose a photo of the day once a week to post that comes straight from you – the newlyweds! Email your favorite wedding photo to email@example.com with the subject of “Wedding Photo Of The Day” and with your submission, please include this information:
- Your name and spouse’s name
- Wedding location (city, state and venue)
- Name of your wedding photographer (please include their website as well so we can give them a shout-out)!
- Did you find your photographer through SnapKnot?
- Tell us a little bit about the photo. Why is it your favorite?
If you do not include this information listed above, your photo will not be considered!