As they reside in the borders of the town and also have usage of town facilities, here is the only faucet in the home
Relating to this product
Rights & Access
The contents of this Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives have been in the general public domain and are free to utilize and reuse.
Personal line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & blackcupid Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and citing product from this collection, along with access to the first things, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and limitations Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing main Sources.
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching photographic printing)
- Access Advisory: —
If a graphic is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some images show just as thumbnails away from Library of Congress as a result of liberties factors, however you get access to bigger size pictures on site. )
Instead, you can aquire copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a image that is digital displaying: The characteristics associated with the electronic image partially depend on whether or not it had been made of the first or an intermediate such as for example a duplicate negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above includes a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- If you have information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to acquire a duplicate from Duplication Services. It will be manufactured through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
If perhaps black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a duplicate color that is showing tint (presuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy an excellent content of this initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and such as the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Price listings, contact information, and purchase types can be obtained regarding the Duplication Services webpage.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you will need to fill a call slip out in the images and Photographs researching area to look at the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
Could be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image will likely be noticeable from the left. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the electronic image in choice to asking for the initial. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading room during the Library of Congress. In a few instances, just thumbnail (little) images can be obtained when you’re away from Library of Congress as the product is liberties limited or is not examined for liberties restrictions. As a conservation measure, we generally usually do not serve a initial product whenever a electronic image can be obtained. When you yourself have a reason that is compelling start to see the initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too big delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie negatives that are photographic especially susceptible to harm. They’re also simpler to see on the web where these are generally presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to #2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the surrogate that is non-digital, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit number 3.
To contact guide staff into the images and Photographs Reading Room, be sure to use our Ask A Librarian solution or call the reading space between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as being a convenience, that can never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will take part under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of the town and now have usage of town facilities, this is basically the only tap in the home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.