(This is a guest post by Eunice of Stella & Dot.)
Who loves amazing jewelry?!?!?!?! Well, that answer is pretty clear, and we have the perfect venue to vouch for it!! Eunice Huang-Warner, Independent Stella & Dot Stylist (ID# 108839), is hosting an exclusive Online Trunk Show for the SnapKnot community and giving away a free jewelry cash reward for Stella & Dot merchandise to one lucky winner! So, maybe you’re looking for the wedding piece(s) to complete your wedding day look? You can easily find something for yourself, your friends, your family…..you name it! Stella & Dot has got it!! There is even a Little Girls Line, for your sweet flower girls or friends with
Stella & Dot offers affordable, couture designs that can be worn for weddings and wedding-related events. Conveniently enough, these amazing pieces can also easily be worn before and after the wedding, as they are well known for its versatility: from day to evening, formal to casual, just like that!
Stella & Dot‘s luxurious pieces have been featured by In Style, Lucky, Modern Bride and People Magazine, to name a few. Celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Nicole Scherzinger, Debra Messing, Rachel Ray, Ali Landry, and Penelope Cruz have been seen and photographed by paparazzi wearing Stella & Dot. Even prime television shows such as The View, The Today Show, and ABC News have aired features on Stella & Dot.
Invest in these trend setting pieces for yourself. Also, think about the important people in your life: bridesmaids, moms, sisters, girlfriends, etc., who would definitely love an amazingly stylish piece of Stella & Dot jewelry, and perhaps, just in time for your wedding festivities and wedding day!
* Lots of fabulous finds under $50!
* Low flat-rate shipping of $5.95 for this online party.
* Gifts for men too (don’t forget the groomsmen) such as the Cross Stamp Necklace!!
* Easy return and exchanges policy.
Every guest who places an order by SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010, 11:59PM PST, will be entered into a drawing to win a free jewelry cash reward, which will be given to one lucky winner!
How much is this free jewelry cash reward, you ask? The actual amount is based on a percentage of the sales generated from this online trunk show. To give you an even better idea, a typical trunk show generates $1,000 in sales, on average. If this online trunk show sells $1,000, that means the jewelry cash reward would be $250, that could be used towards any Stella & Dot jewelry!!!! So, spread the word and the excitement of this online trunk show to your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers!!
And then, there will be TWO more chance drawings for a winner to receive any Stella & Dot jewelry piece at 50% off of the retail price.
When ordering on the website make sure you use these instructions, so you will be directed to this specific online trunk show.
2. Click on “Can’t make it to the party?” in the upper right-hand corner of screen.
3. Click on “Find your hostess”: for First Name enter SnapKnot, for Last Name enter Hostess.
4. Purchase jewelry!!!!
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you, detailing your purchase. If you do not receive an email, within 24 hours, please email: email@example.com.
6. Your purchase will count toward this Online Trunk Show and your name will be entered into the drawing for the FREE jewelry cash reward for Stella & Dot jewelry.
7. Your order should arrive within 4-5 business days. Please don’t hesitate to email your Stella & Dot Stylist, Eunice, for any questions or orders: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Trunk Show ends on SATURDAY, JULY 24, 2010, by 11:59PM PST.
TIMELINE FOR DRAWING & RESULTS:
On SUNDAY, JULY 25, 2010, Eunice will have THREE chance drawings:
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT STELLA & DOT?
If you want to know more about how to host your own personal trunk show or become a Stella & Dot stylist, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. Being an independent entrepreneur, setting your own flexible hours, experiencing financial rewards while also having fun AND sharing this amazing jewelry, is an opportunity of a lifetime. It’s worth it to find out more about having fun and getting paid for it.