Your wedding day is meant to be one of the best, most memorable days of your life, right? So why make it also one of the most stressful. Have a little fun with your wedding, not everything has to be store bought or super fancy. We found this article from Huffington Post and wanted to share their seven ideas that prove you do not have to take your wedding too seriously.
1. Create a colorful, but fun Dum Dum Lollipop Centerpiece.
2. Line the entrance walkway with heart and dinosaur cutouts.
3. Have your guests release colorful balloons.
4. Have a lemonade stand at your reception.
5. Set up a petting zoo for the kids (and adults)!
6. Instead of flowers for the bridesmaids, use tambourines and lollipop signs for the groomsmen.
7. Cover your cake with colorful sprinkles. Who doesn’t love sprinkles?
You can see the article on Huffington Post. We have so many great wedding photo inspiration ideas on our Pinterest page or you can get lots of great advice and inspiration on our Photo Tips for Brides section of our blog. Be sure to follow us and check them out!
Brides or photographers, what other unique, fun ideas have you seen at other weddings? We would love to hear your ideas! Comment below to let us know!