There truly is nothing better than your wedding day being celebrated with family and close friends. You know the ones that are filled with so much love that you can see that love radiating through even photos?
This stunning and adorable Florida wedding was nothing short of precious moments shared between a newly married couple and their loved ones. Cristina and Nicholas held their big day at Hyatt Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. And as you read below you will see that the couple’s big day made for an even bigger one!
Olga, with Scribbled Moments Photography, had the opportunity to photograph Cristina and Nicholas on their wedding day. Here is what Olga revealed about the couple’s big day, and stay tuned for some tidbits from the bride:
“This couple had gotten married a few months before at the court house but planned to have a wedding later. When their wedding finally arrived, they were excited to be pregnant but had kept it a secret from everyone. They planned to surprise everyone at the reception with a powerpoint of photos of them throughout the relationship and also revealing that their baby will be due in Feb 2017. Then they did their own gender reveal by popping a balloon that revealed that they were having a baby boy! What a special thing to include in their wedding celebration!”
We hope you enjoy the photos from this couple’s gorgeous Florida wedding!
Here are a few things from the bride about their wedding day:
– Her vision for her wedding was soft and romantic (they are VERY romantic and passionate – it shows in how they love to embrace each other and naturally have a way to just hold each other tenderly while posing for photographs).
– Their venue was the Hyatt Pier 66 and they absolutely fell in love with this venue, because the room that hosted the reception is iconic since it actually rotates and spins throughout the evening. It’s absolutely amazing! They wanted their guests to be able to enjoy the water views and the city views, and the rotating room allowed them to enjoy both.
– They had 90 guests.
– They had a “Hora Loka” at their wedding reception where the guests partied hard for one hour with latin music, masks, light sticks, etc… This was the wild time of the party!
– They described their wedding as both elegant and romantic.
– The bride absolutely loved the garden roses in her bouquet.
Additionally, the photographer wanted to give thanks to the various vendors who assisted with the couple’s wedding day:
Venue and Catering – Hyatt Pier 66
DJ – Liquid DJs
Bride’s Dress – Pnina Tornai
Officiant – Royal Butler Weddings
Florals – Big Rose Company
Hair Stylist – Denise
Make-up Artist – 360 Make-Up, with Michelle Mendietta
Thank you, Olga for sharing these beautiful Florida wedding photos with us! To see more from Scribbled Moments Photography, visit www.scribbledmomentsphotography.com.
If you enjoyed these photos, you’re guaranteed to love these Florida sailing engagement photos!
Will you be a bridesmaid during the summer season? If so, we have rounded up our ten favorite summer bridesmaid dresses!