Topic: Winter/Snowy Wedding and Engagement Photos and Amazing Wedding Venues!
We are accepting content for multiple exposure opportunities! We love getting as many of our photographers involved as possible, so please, don’t be shy to share!
1. Winter/Snowy Wedding and Engagement Photos
The colder weather is here and we want to showcase beautiful winter weddings and engagements on our blog! We want to see anything from beautiful snow to deep winter colors or even weddings and engagements with a theme around the winter and snow.
Deadline: ongoing through January 31
2. Amazing Wedding Venues
We are looking for all the amazing wedding venues out there. Did you photograph a wedding at a venue that was just stunning? We would love to see the photos so we could include them in our “Amazing Venue Series.”
Keep in mind these notes for submissions:
• Upload a zip file with as many images as you think fit the engagement articles, no watermarks (you will be given credit within the post). Each jpg must be less than 1MB and make sure to include your studio name in your file name, along with the name of the photo category (Example: “JohnDoePhotography_fatherofthebride”).
• Be as specific about the shoot as you can and include links to vendors who were used in the photos. For the description, include your personal tips and thoughts.
• We try to promote you as much as possible so don’t forget to fill in your social links!
• Side note: Images with distracting watermarks will most likely not be chosen for use. We always give credit to the photos that are selected.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission.