- Keep tabs on #WPPI on Twitter (follow the action)
- Hang out in the hallways and go to lunch (informal networking)
- Avoid WPPI SARS (get rest, drink water)
- Get invites to the parties early (don’t get shut out of the action)
- Bring your laptop (free wifi)
Bonus tip: Save your $ (lot of good deals to be had)
Head on over to check out the details for each. Lan has some good tips.
Will you be at WPPI this year?
Do the veteran wedding photographers or vendors have any additional tips to share with WPPI rookies?no comments