Photo credit: AMagill
*CONGRATULATIONS TO BREANNE TENNANT, @RAZZMYBERRY FOR WINNING $1000!*
In celebration of surpassing 2,500 wedding photographers listed on SnapKnot, we are giving away $1,000 in cold cash to one lucky winner!
Anybody is eligible to enter but you must follow the exact steps below in order to enter.
Visit the SnapKnot homepage
Search the directory to find your favorite wedding photographer. Make note of their name, and follow them on Twitter and/or Facebook if they have this information posted on their SnapKnot profile.
Post the following message to Twitter and/or Facebook. If you post to both Facebook and Twitter you will be entered to win TWICE!
Post this message:
I entered to win $1,000 & found [enter favorite photographer name] using @SnapKnot’s easy search! You can enter too: http://bit.ly/iRD3Ln
In the red space above, make sure you enter the name of the photographer you found in Step Two above. If the photographer is on Twitter, you should use their @ Twitter tag instead of their actual name in your Tweet. If the photographer is on Facebook, you should use the @ tag with their name as part of your Facebook post.
Contest ends on August 31, 2011 at noon Pacific time.
Please direct all contest-related inquiries to email@example.com
- You must be 18 years or older to enter
- No purchase necessary
- Winner will be chosen by a random number generator
- You must be following SnapKnot (http://www.twitter.com/snapknot) on Twitter and Facebook (http://facebook.com/snapknot)
- You must send out the above tweet and/or Facebook message EXACTLY as it appears.
- The prize will be awarded on August 31, 2011 by SnapKnot via Twitter, Facebook and on snapknot.com/blog
- Winners from outside the US must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
- SnapKnot will not verify receipt of entries. Incomplete entries are void. SnapKnot is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Twitter entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Twitter address at the time of the entry.
- SnapKnot is not responsible for: 1) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (2) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entries; (3) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (4) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of SnapKnot, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries.
- The winner does not have to be present for the drawing.
- Winner automatically grants the use of their name and likeness in the promotion of this contest.
- Winner is responsible for applicable state or federal taxes (winner must pay any taxes due directly to a government entity).
- SnapKnot is not responsible for issues regarding Internet access, Twitter downtime, bounced email or any other technical malfunction beyond it’s immediate control.
- Contest is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and void where prohibited. It is your responsibility to refrain from entering if the contest is illegal in your jurisdiction. If you are declared a winner but contests and giveaways like these are illegal in your jurisdiction, your prize will be forfeited and given to a runner-up.
- Employees (or their immediate families) of SnapKnot, or any subsidiary are not eligible to win. However, since SnapKnot has a large social and business network of friends, followers and associates, it is always possible that the winner may be someone personally known to SnapKnot.