Looking for the perfect groomsmen gifts for your spring wedding? These 10 creative groomsmen gift ideas from The Man Registry will keep your groomsmen well-equipped for the season’s warm, lazy days ahead.
1. Eat, Drink, Suit Up Glass ($8.95). If you haven’t already popped the question to your groomsmen or best man, these custom “Will You Be My Groomsman?” glasses are the perfect way to ask them to play an important role in your big day over a cold one.
2. NFL or NCAA Team Logo Sportula: Grill Spatula w/ Bottle Opener ($29.95). A perfect gift for sports fans, the Officially Licensed Sportula imprints your team’s logo into your meat as you grill. Available in a variety of NFL and NCAA teams, the Sportula features his favorite team’s logo laser cut into the stainless steel spatula as well as the team’s name heat-stamped into the hard maple wood handle.
3. Personalized Craft Beer 12-Pack Bottle Cooler ($39.95). Perfect for toting 12 bottles or 18 cans of his favorite brew to the next tailgate or BBQ, this personalized, rugged craft beer cooler has an attached bottle opener, front pocket and a removable shoulder strap.
4. Personalized Groomsmen Gifts Wood Golf Ball Marker & Divot Remover ($29.99). A perfect tool for playing a round of golf on a sunny day, this engraved wood and hematite golf ball marker and divot remover is available in a choice of three wood finishes and comes in a custom tin gift box.
5. Branded Grilling Gloves ($39.95). Perfect for the king of the barbeque, these heavy-duty leather grilling gloves will keep his hands and forearms protected from the heat of the flaming grill. His initials can be branded onto the right-hand glove.
6. “The Pryfarer” Bottle Opener Sunglasses ($47.95). He’ll never have to hunt for a bottle opener again with these handy, Wayfarer-style sunglasses, which come with a bottle koozie/carrying case. The lightweight sunglasses sport polarized, charcoal lenses with UV400 protection and two PryTech stainless steel bottle openers on the end of each arm.
7. Engraved Mini Whiskey Barrel ($67.95). This personalized wood mini barrel with wooden stand lets any guy create, store and age his own unique batch of whiskey or bourbon from the comfort of home. He’ll just need to add his favorite brand of bourbon and any extra ingredients he wants to create his own custom blend.
8. 6-Pack RC Cooler ($59.95). Who needs a boring, ordinary beverage cooler when you can have a motorized one? He’ll love entertaining guests and making sure they always have a cold one in hand with this fun, battery-powered, 6-pack Remote Control Cooler.
9. Hand Forged Railroad Spike Bottle Opener ($35). Made for manly men and earth lovers alike, this bottle opener crafted from an upcycled iron railroad spike is stamped with his name or nickname and finished with a wax finish.
10. Custom 3-Initial Steak Branding Iron ($34.95). Both grill masters and novices will appreciate this tool’s ability to brand his custom initials into any mouth-watering creation that comes off the grill.
Be sure to check out The Man Registry for groom wedding tips, advice as well as their specialized wedding gift registry featuring hundreds of wedding gifts tailored towards grooms.